Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gargh!

Yesterday I went to Pawn America while running errands with Grandma (she has trouble going on her own now cause of O2) and I snagged what I thought was a good deal, a complete set of Trigun, an excellent anime that was on Cartoon Network several years ago. Today I have found out that it is a bootleg, and I can get an official set for just over half of what I payed... PussFuck.

Oh and for those who are interested I haven't quite yet started my next translation, I'm actually still deciding what it will be but I am currently leanning towards Cybersix 13 since I spent part of yesterday at Grandma's before we went shopping preparing several pages for translation (size increasing and color modifying mostly) of several Meteorix issues.

1 comment: