Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Meteorix Issue 2



Well here is the second translated issue of Meteorix. This one turned out MUCH better than the first one. The colors and translations are much better due to some tricks I've learned and I now have a better font than what I have been using.

As you can see it is a big improvement over the first issue. It will be nice though, to go back to Cybersix for a bit. While the text quantity is much greater and the story more somber, the scans are much nicer to work with.

As before I would really like it if those who read this could tell me what they think about my work. The more specific the complaints the better I can fix them.

 Meteorix Issue 2

Now to work on Cybersix 12. Due to computer aid from one of my fine readers I have promised to post it completed in a week from the time this post goes live. Hopefully I can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment