Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cybersix 12

Well that was tiresome. Here is Cybersix number 12 as promised, early even. With my style I don't think that trying to cram an entire issue into a week is a good idea unless its as a reward...

Cybersix 12

EDIT: New link on the Cybersix page.

You should thank "tellthewind" for this release as since I only did it so fast as a thank you for the computer help when my speakers were wonky.

I would also like to thank Frida of http://fridafantastic.wordpress.com/ and a nameless poster for their attempted aid with a particularly annoying phrase.

Translation wise I am going to take a bit of a break due to going right into Cyberisx right after I was done with Meteorix.

On an unrelated topic if you live in or near Thief River Falls or Dilworth MN I highly recommend Belly's Take and Bake Pizza. The more you buy the more work I get, which means more money for me. The pizza is pretty awesome too though.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for Cybersix 12! I just read all the comic English releases tonight for the first time, and it's so different from the animated series.

    I grew up on the animated series (on Teletoon in Canada), so it's really interesting to see all the same characters live in such a different universe. Adrian and Lucas drinking their coffee in run down cafes, Cybersix making explicit parallels to sustenance and a drug fix, etc. I love the art... the grimy 90's aesthetic, the rough lines, and silhouettes. It's so fragile, rough, and beautiful at the same time.

    I really wonder, who the heck came up with the idea of making it into the animated series? The audience the comic was meant for compared to the animated series is just so different. Whoever they were, I have them to thank for my current love of SF, vigilantes, and pulp awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You had said that you would and you delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can get through all 45 + specials that would be awesome. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the translations. It reminds me of how people used to translate the Bible and share it because they felt it was such a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey is there another way for me to read the translated comic? now that megaupload is down, i can't get hold of the comics!

    ReplyDelete