Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Friday, November 11, 2011

For Those Who Want To Use My Work


If you want to use my work on Cybersix or Meteorix there are a few things you should do.
  1. First ask me if its ok.
  2. Let me know how you intend to use it (translate into another language, create a better translation, color the comic, post on another site like Smack Jeeves, etc etc...), and where you will be posting it at. This way I can let other people know about your stuff as well. And possibly hit you up for advice in regards to photoshoping...
    • Note- This will also enable me to keep you current with my script translations if neccesary.
    • Other Note- If you are wanting to color it let me know and I'll post your colored versions here for everyone.
  3. If I give you the ok, credit my work on on it. (for example acknowledge that you are working from my translation, don't claim that you did it yourself)
    • Note- Apply this to the chapters done by Zannen as well. Don't claim it for yourself or say that I did those translations.
    • Note The Second- Guy who was posting Cybersix on Smack Jeeves when are you going to post more? I gave you the ok to use my stuff but you haven't done anything for a while.
  4. Supply an E-mail address by which I can contact you, in your comment to this post or any other in which you ask.
For my translation related stuff I use the email address PharmaDanTrans@yahoo.com

If you follow this outline more likely than not I'll give you the go ahead to use my stuff.

    • Note The Final- The picture used at the top of this post is from a volume of Sailor Moon, I can't remember which one right now. It's one of those end of chapter filler art pieces that the artist sticks inbetween the old chapter and the new.
Also WOO 11/11/11
Thank you anon who gave me an excuse to use this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment