Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Monday, March 28, 2011

Zonked out

Sorry I haven't been to chatty lately. Getting up early for the study at Pracs/Cetero is starting to be a real drain. It's not the only reason though, I've been experimenting with various settings for my Meteorix translations, and having a fair bit of succsess. I have a better font now, and the colors are much nicer. Eventually I will take what I have learned and apply it to issue 1, but not right now. I want to get farther along and more settled with my technique before I do that.

I'm not certain on how well the tricks I've learned will apply to the Cybersix translations or if I will even need them for that. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Current translation status is-
+Meteorix 2 about 20%
+Cybersix 12 has not been started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment