Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Progress Update

O.k. its looking like Meteorix will be posted much sooner than I thought. Yesterday I got into a real good groove with the translations and translated over half of what I had remaining in a couple hours, and today I got into another groove, though not as good as yesterday's, and now I just have the final page of volume one to do.

Once my brother, who needs to use my computer for an online class due to programs I have installed, is done I will finish the translation and upload it tomorow after my doctor's apointment with the research people. I'd upload it tonight but my appointment is early in the morning. I will then start in earnest on Cybersix's translation on Wensday.

No comments:

Post a Comment