Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Meteorix 5.9


The Cover of Meteorix Issue 1
I was doing some browsing online and came across a Mexican comic by the name of Meteorix due to some uh... cough..."adult" fanart of a feline-esque character. The art style and premise from what info I could glean from various sources caught my attention and I figured I'd take a whirl at translating it. The style reminds me of the Adam Warren issues of the orignal run of Gen13. Frankly I find that to be awesome.

More after the jump

 
Cover 13 with what appears to be the three main ladies
 
Somebody really liked The Matrix

Unfortunately of the 90 issue run I am missing issues # 22, 30, 33, 39, 42, 44, 45, 47, and 51-90... I'm going to check a few more places out to see if I can track them down now, but even if I dont I have plenty of material to go through before it becomes a problem.

Looks like this kitty likes the water.

Though if anyone does have them or is willing to look I would be most grateful.


Evangelion references for the win...

...as long as they aren't as horribly broken
as the Eva kids were.













No this does not mean I will stop translating Cybersix. I fully intend to continue with it. In fact the variety that Meteorix provides may even increase the translation speed. I WON'T STOP WITH CYBERSIX. IT WILL CONTINUE.

Sorry didn't find any Shinji or Misato
Some links of note
Blog where I found out about comic and the scans I do have. I've tried emailing the blog owner to see if he objects to my use of his scans but so far I haven't gotten any response so I'm going to proceed until otherwise instructed.
Gallery Views of the Comics.

Edit: Found a bunch of better scans and now have up to 78.

No comments:

Post a Comment