Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Monday, January 17, 2011

Chapter 8 redux and a Question

The other night I slept over at my grandmothers before taking her shopping the next day. Since she didnt have internet I decided to work on Cybersix stuff. Without internet I can't translate new shit so I redid the craptastic chapter 8.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8CR6144

Let me know what you think about this version. Feedback is majorly desired.


Out of curiosity does anyone have any one shots or short stuff they would like translated? Cybersix is awesome but switching it up every so often keeps it all interesting.

If you do have something reply with the name, genre, and a synopsis that includes genre and rating. If it catches my interest I'll try giving it a whirl. The only limitation is that I can only do something that uses the typical A-Z alphabet. I will of course also need a link to raws.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work man! I recently rediscovered Cybersix, remembering the television series from years past. The comic is definitely at a level of it's own. All your efforts are appreciated. Considering that you're using an online translator I think you're doing an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete