Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Monday, November 7, 2011

Little News

Not much to report at the moment, mostly just the background parts of translating being done at the moment.

Meteorix- nothing new though the guy who's been uploading them may no longer do so due to Cease and Desist type of thing. This is really annoying as there are only 2 issues that arent online.

Cybersix- Only a chapter and a half left until volume 1 is done. I may need help with one of the pages for the final chapter. It's a near page sized letter with some of the top corner missing. I think I may need a bit of help filling in the blanks with that.

Other stuff- I may be posting crossbow pictures or some lego stuff I'm fiddling with.

Yeah other than that not much else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment