Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Problems Viewing The Comic.

It has come to my attention that some people are having issues viewing the comic. That is bad. So what I am going to to do is proveide a step by step bit that has worked for me on a variety of systems.

1. Use the links on the Cybersix (or Meteorix) page to go to megaupload and download the comics you want to read.
2. When prompted to save or open the file choose save and save it to a location on your computer where you can easily find it..
3. While the file is downloading go and have yourself a cookie.
4. Once the file is saved to your computer go to the file location.
5. Right click on the zipped folder and select extract.
6. Once the files are extracted select the first image and open it in your program of choice. (I use windows photo viewer so I just go and right click on the file and select preview)
7. Read comic.

If this doesn't work I don't know what else I can do without actually seeing your computer. You may need to try a different computer or something. Try talking to someone who has more experience with computers, I would recemend tracking down a big anime/manga fan since they often read the newest chapters of their favorite series as soon as another fan translates them, like what I'm doing here for Cybersix and Meteorix.

Also if you have progams like 7zip you can also use them to extract the zip files but it is NOT required. Though it is speedy if you want to extract multiple folders at a time. Or want to read rar or cbr files

Unfortunately I can't email anyone the pages because if I do it for any one person I would have to do it for everyone.

However another fan is currently posting the Zaanen translation on SmackJeeves.com and should be getting to mine fairly soon. Just search for Cybersix on the site and you should find it.

And if any who read this want to upload the translations to any gallery sites or something please do so and post the links. I'll add them to the Cybersix page.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SOO MUCH FINALY SOMEONE WHO AUCTUALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLES PROBLEMS YOU ARE AN AWSOME GUY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete