Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh cool!

Was just looking through my stats and noticed from the page views bit that a lot of my traffic is now coming from the Cybersix COMIC page on tvtropes. Somebody made a seperate page for the comic and linked me right at the end of the description... AWESOME!

Once more I apologise for my lack of presence and progress, but my life has been busy lately. New job, brother graduating highschool, other brother moving back home from the dorms, mom planning surgery, grandma cleaning out old house, etc etc...

Any way here is another Cybersix 13 page that I just finished translating.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've found your site few days ago. Really, really thanks for your translations!!! I love TV version of Cybersix and now I can read the comic. Thank you :)
    Greetings from Poland,
    Cathryn

    ReplyDelete