Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Monday, May 30, 2011

Guh, Humid, Tired, and Busy

Great Zombie Cthulhu it is like walking through a gym shower outside. Graduation stuff is done but I'm still busy for the coming week. Boss lady has scheduled me for Tuesday through Saturday due to other workers dealing with Graduations and another going on a trip. So don't expect too much of a change right now. Currently translation plans are a possible page tonight MAYBE, and a potential upgrade to Meteorix #1on Friday since that is not quite as strenous or intensive work. Thus it is more probable to get done than other Cybersix translations or new Meteorix issues.

Also I just have to say Plants Vs Zombies is awesome. I picked up the DS version so I could have something simple to do to kill time inbetween various things since my regular stuff would be too time consuming. It is highly addictive and scary cute. The ending song and music video are just hilariously awesome. Highly reccemended.

No comments:

Post a Comment