Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring Break Woo Woo Hooo

Well I got myself a week of break in between internships at pharmacies so yay. Next stop a psyche hospital pharmacy. This could be interesting.
Well anyway here is some more Cybersix for y'all. The first three pages of chapter 9.

You may notice a slight change in the quality of the images compared to when I started; thats because I'm now using a photoshop-esqu program called Gimp. Its a nice little program, but I'm still learning with it.

By the way if anyone is interested the megaupload file for chapter 8 contains the raw scripts I use for translating, and if anyone has any suggestions for bettering my translations please let me know.






No comments:

Post a Comment