Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Trucking Through The Translations

Gotta say I expected a little more hubub from the finishing of Cybersix Volume 1. Ah well.

I haven't started on Volume 2 quite yet, I want to finish Meteorix #3 at least before I start it. Fortunately that's coming along fairly well, despite the extra work these early issues need.

To give you an idea of what I mean I go from this-
To this-

And this is one of the pretty good scans. Some of the others are going to be a real pain. My Cybersix scans while they aren't perfect are nice enough that I don't have to do anything than replace the text.
Anyway that's were it all stands. I'm going to at least finish Meteorix #3 before starting Cybersix Volume 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment