Obsessed

Obsession searches
Sniff
Notice
Scan these eyes adapted in night

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Translations and Pictures

So heres a little update and some pictures.
First a Cybersix vampire-esque pic I dont think I've shared.

More stuff after the jump



Here are three pages of Meteorix. Pages from issues #1, #1v2, and #3. If you were to compare the issue 1 pages you would see a marked increase in quality. The newer version is what I spent most of my time in Staples working on since I had no internet and wasn't able to get as many scripts translated as I wanted. The issue 3 page is from my newest translation.

Issue 1 v2

Issue 1 v1

Issue 3



Yes I know most of you come here for Cybersix, but hey it's free and when I want to take a break from it for something else I will. I don't want to burn myself out on Cybersix. I'll work on this as I see fit as I gain no profit on it.

Any comments about what I can do to improve any aspects of my translations, please, please, tell me.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for translating Cybersix. I watched the cartoon as a child and I'm really enjoying reading the comic and understanding the backstory of Cybersix.

    Thank you and take your time translating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thank you for translating Cybersix!

    ReplyDelete